Wedding Decorations for the Children's Table
Children love to be included in the family celebrations, but being on their best behavior for too long can be trying on the kids and the parents. Set up a children's table, where they can have their meal or alternately leave the parents table and go have some fun with their own age group.
- Avoid candles on the children's table, opt instead for small lamps with batteries.
- Have each child's name written at their place setting or allow them to decorate their own.
- Centerpieces for the children's table should be kept low and simple. Use oasis with floral arrangements to avoid spills.
Decorate the kid's table
36 inch wide kraft paper - 7 ft. per 6 ft. table. Kraft paper is available in both white and natural which makes a great back drop for fall weddings.
Rubber stamps and ink. Alphabet stamps allow each child to personalize their place setting.
Crayons - 8 per child in a variety of colors.
Cover the tables with cotton tablecloths in your choice of colors.
Lay the kraft paper along the table securing both ends and anchor from the under side to prevent the paper from slipping.
At each place setting provide each child with a selection of crayons , felts - washable, stamps, etc.
Wedding favors for kid's -
- Bubbles are always a hit with kids, find small spill; proof bottles to keep them amused and reduce mess.
- Small pails filled with small toys, Lego, candies etc
- Cello bags filled with bright colorful candies